Please read carefully!!
After reviewing all of the Brightspace tutorial pages, you will locate your course and teacher. You will then email your teacher and tell him/her that you are ready to start your online course. On the following Monday, your teacher will reply to you with your login information needed to access your Brightspace course.
Accessing Your Course:
Once you finish the orientation, you will be directed to email your teacher in order to activate your registration. He or she will reply with your login information. Once you have that,
- Go to the St. Nicholas Adult High School website and click on the Student Portal tab.
- When prompted to login to your Google account, use the school Gmail account login and password (provided later by teacher).
** If you are not prompted, please be sure that you are logged into your own Gmail account (and not your child's or someone else's).
- In the student portal, click on the D2L/Brightspace icon (looks like an orange blob).
- Use your ocsbstudent Gmail account information to login.
** If you have never previously synced your Brightspace and Google accounts, please do so as soon as you have logged into Brightspace using these instructions.
- To select your course, click on the waffle icon at the top right. Then, select your course from the dropdown list.